I told you that I would be emphasizing "walking" before the walk so that you can enjoy the experience even more. Ray Johnson, one of the organizers this year, has written an article specific to our walk. He is an experienced walker and his advice is good. He and his wife, Cecilia have gone on Jeff's "25 Mile Walks" for 8 years. He knows what he is talking about, so read, enjoy and take his advice. Read more
Santa Rosa filmmaker Robyn Kasper has been a finalist in three film competitions since 2012 but never won an award. In January, the spell was broken.
Kasper was honored by the Sonoma County Historical Society for “Camp Windsor,” her 27-minute documentary about the German prisoner of war camp that housed 250 captives during World War II. It was a branch of the Army’s Camp Beale in Marysville. Read More
The 11th Annual Sonoma County 20 Mile Historical Walk in San Francisco commemorating the anniversary of the Panama-Pacific International Expo is June 6, 2015
FILL OUT YOUR ENROLLMENT FORM TODAY!
So far we have a total of 23 official walkers for June 6th. Please spread the word to family, friends, coworkers and whoever else you can think of who might enjoy walking with us.Read more
The Press Democrat reports...
KSRO Interviews.. She is "Great, Perfect"
- The fate of this historic house in Kenwood is still a mystery
- History Walk Update #3 - Exercise Edition
- Filmmaker honored for ‘Camp Windsor’ documentary
- 2015 20 Mile Historical Walk - Update #2
- Gaye LeBaron Makes "Sonoma County Woman of the Year" 2015
- Petaluma’s Historic Water Street Trestle
- 2015 History Walk Interactive Route Map - San Francisco
- 2015 History Walk Update #1
- Volunteers needed for April 18th
- Don Clausen, known for many achievements, perhaps most for Lake Sonoma
- 2015 Lecture & Awards Luncheon - March 22nd
- 2015 History Walk Celebrates The 100 year PPIE Anniversary
- Historic Old Courthouse Square building for sale
- ‘Day of the Dead’ at Sonoma Barracks
- Lest We Forget – Samuel Cassiday
- Charlie Siebenthal presents expanded talk on the Sonoma Valley Railroad
- Windsor barn preserved by Strawn instead of burned for practice
- The little engine that could, just can’t anymore - Support the Howarth Park Train
- E Clampus Vitus honors historical Cloverdale buildings
- Nailing it down at Blue Wing