Search and Ye Shall Find
They said what?
Current Heritage Exhibits
Cotati's museum, located in the west
Cotati’s museum, located in the west end of Cotati City Hall (201 West Sierra), is open every Saturday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. and also on the second Tuesday of each month from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
November 1 (Sunday) - December 31 (Saturday)
Cotati History Museum
201 West Sierra, Cotati, CA 94931
Did You Know?
- Recently Aquired Links
- Santa Rosa Sesquicentennial
- MacLeod Family Vineyard
- Buena Vista Winery – THE ENTIRE STORY
- California Historical Landmarks – Sonoma County
- Society of California Pioneers
- TANKHOUSE: California's Redwood Water Towers from a Bygone Era,
- Rare Flags – Americana
- Abandoned Rails of Sonoma County
- Historic Bridge Index
- Landmark Hunter – Sonoma County